This is the guest post page. By submitting an article to Traditional Mili, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following terms and conditions.
- Your content should be well written and detailed: While writing about any saree, you must gather proper information about that. Be straight to the content. Try to write around 150 to 200 words. We will evaluate your writing and post it to the blog.
- Your content should be unique: Do not copy and paste any article from the internet. We don’t want reprints. Write whatever you collected from the internet. Make your draft, post here. We will surely approve that.
- No link building post: If you want to try generating backlinks here, forget about that. We will accept only articles that will tell about saree and its experience.
- No spam or bad posting: We will not allow anything which will violate the rules of this blog. So do not try to post spams here.
The posts I will receive will be given proper copyrights. So do not worry about that. I will definitely post with the author names and details. I may edit the post if required. Guest post related to any Indian traditional attire are welcome.
- To buy visit : https://milistradition.in
- Mili’s Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/milistradition
- Read Me: https://traditionalmili.in/about-me